||Faculty of Economics
||Faculty of Law
|Conditions for Application
Applicants must meet all the following conditions.
- Applicant must obtain a "College Student" visa by the time of enrollment at North Asia University.
- Applicant must submit a certificate of the "Japanese Language Proficiency Test", or certificates of both "Japanese as a Foreign Language" and "Japan and the World" from the "Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students.
- Applicant is required to have a guarantor. The guarantor must be an adult living in Japan who makes an independent living. The guarantor must be capable of assuming full responsibility for the personal conduct as well as financial obligations of the applicant.
|Qualifications for Application
Applicants must be of non-Japanese nationality, be at least 18 years of age, and meet one of the following four requirements.
- Have completed (or will have completed by March, 2008) 12 years of school education outside of Japan, or have passed a University Entrance Qualification Examination in the country where residence applies.
- Have obtained the International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- Have obtained an ABITUR Diploma.
- Has been specially recognized as having the equivalent of one of the above.
|Number of Admissions
||Apr.1 -May.21 2010
||Dec.10 2010 -Feb.1 2011
North Asia University
|Period of Entrance Procedure
|Method of Selection
||Interview(In Japanese), examination by means of documents.